Space heaters can cause fires too. Our inspectors can help.
It might keep you warm but it might be putting you in danger. Space heaters can overload the wires inside your walls. Because they draw lots of power the same electrical property that makes a heater get hot is what happens to wires in your wall. It can even cause fires. So you need to have a plug that can handle a space heater prior to plugging it in. Call our inspectors and we can help you determine if your outlets can handle what you are plugging into them.